Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whimsy Couture - Dress A Girl DONATION!!!

I'm soooooo excited to share this with you all!!! 

First, a little background. I can't remember exactly how I found Whimsy Couture, but I quickly fell in love with her patterns! I have since purchased and sewn from many of them, and have even had the privilege of testing one of her new patterns before release. I love the style of garments Denise, the owner, designs and I *LOVE* how easy the patterns are to follow. Her patterns come as PDF downloads and each have step-by-step picture tutorials to make sewing, even for the novice seamstress, an enjoyable and successful experience. 
I recently shared with Denise our efforts of sewing dresses and told her about Dress a Girl Around the World and their mission of every little girl owning at least one dress. I asked if she would be interested in participating by donating a dress. Well, she replied with an INSTANT and enthusiastic YES! And here are the BEAUTIFUL dresses she will be sending to Dress A Girl...

How incredible is that??? Love these unique fabric prints too! Just Gorgeous! Won't some little girl look just precious in these??? If you'd like to learn more about Denise, please check out her blog, Whimsy Couture Sewing Blog. She's all the time sharing ideas, inspiration and sewing technique tips and offers many free sewing tutorials as well. Additionally, you can check out all of her great patterns on Etsy. If you visit her at either place, please make sure and tell her THANKS for participating in our Hopeful Threads sewing project to help Dress a Girl Around the World!!!

P.S. Let this serve as a reminder that it NEVER HURTS TO ASK!!! And in doing so you may allow another to be blessed. Denise has thanked me several times for making her aware of the need....thanked ME? and SHE is the one who sewed and donated these dresses! ??? :) I love how it works that way, because I feel very blessed to have her participation and have felt very blessed to sew dresses this month as well! What fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...